Fiberglass Motocross Helmet Features
- NRR 19 noise reduction rating (over 65% noise reduction at ears)
- High quality lightweight fiberglass shell
- High density EPS Styrofoam helmet padding
- Inner lining and pads made of a soft moisture wicking material
- Comfortable washable lining and pads
- India quick release buckle on chin strap
- Meets or exceeds: DOT FMVSS 218
EXCLUSIVE FEATURES IN QUIET RIDE MOTOCROSS HELMETS
- Ear noise reduction muffs incorporated into helmet design ($50.00 value)
- Air line plumbing system to force earmuffs to seal around ears installed ($60.00 value)
- HD stereo speakers installed in earmuffs with speaker line to cell phone ($60.00 value)
- Breath deflector included ($10.00 value)
- Value of exclusive features $180.00
Helmet design is more toward round design. As a rule of thumb, you should order same size helmet (M,L,XL,or XXL) that fits your head at the present time. If helmet does not fit, you can return for larger or smaller size.
The noise reduction was outstanding!
Posted by Wayne Hunt Helena, Montana on 19th Jan 2016
Quiet Ride Carbon Fiber Motocross Helmet
Wayne Hunt Rides: 2008 Ski-Doo XP 800
I received my helmet and took my first ride today January 18th. The noise reduction was outstanding! The helmet fit good and was everything that was advertised. It was great to have a breath box that was custom to the helmet as opposed to after market drop ins. The other priceless addition is the quick latch strap. In the past, I wouldn't go through the motions of strapping my helmet, problem solved. On top of the noise reduction, it was absolutely awesome to float through the powder with good music jamming.
Thanks so much.
January 19th, 2016
Great noise reduction and still get to listen to music
Posted by Shawn Bickford on 29th Nov 2015
Quiet Ride Fiberglass Motocross Helmet
Shawn Bickford Rides: CRF 450
Al, I have received my quiet ride helmet, thanks for the quick and free delivery, I have got to use my helmet once so far to get out and ride my CRF 450. I was impressed with the noise reduction and still get to listen to music. The way the helmet fits is great with the ear muffs that pump up it makes the helmet stay in place better if you look up going fast it does not have the tendency to roll back as other helmets do. I will be putting it through the test for snowmobiling here soon as we are starting to get snow in the mountains and hope to ride soon. I will email you again soon with an update on how it does while snowmobiling.
Havre, Montana 5950
November 24th 2015